Boulies is committed to providing customers with the fantastic shopping and after-sales experience, learn what kind of support you could get after you purchase our products.
Even with high-grade products and strict quality control, the possibility of defects cannot be eliminated entirely. Therefore, we aim at providing the highest possible level of reliability and convenience by offering a Boulies Warranty and direct, fast and straightforward RMA service.
Boulies warrants the Boulies-branded product contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Boulie's published guidelines. Boulies's published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
- The boulies warranty plus is a paid special plan, you need to choose to add to cart when purchase a chair.
- In no event will our liability towards you exceed the price you paid for the products.
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only;
- To the extent permitted under the applicable law of the buyer's country, all components replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
- Component loose, wear and tear (boulies warranty plus cover naturally peeling), which are to be expected over the course of ownership due to the aging of the component.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by boulies.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Damage inflicted against the chair or vandalism.
- Color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials including minor deviations of the products from images posted in the stores.
Limited Warranty Statement
Boulies reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Boulies reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Boulies at its sole discretion.
This warranty is applicable for any products that you purchased with us from boulies.co.uk. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Boulies, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
How to Submit a Warranty Claim
READ BEFORE SUBMIT
To benefit under this warranty, Boulies must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of
such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to us.
If you refuse to send us the picture we need to process your claim, we may assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
Where Boulies has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Boulies;
Any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original;
We will replace all the defective parts of the chairs which are under the warranty. If you need us to repair or replace any items which are out of warranty, you will pay all costs including the cost of replacement, shipment charges, and customs duty.